Ranking
Original Post
what in the hell kinda guitar tuning is this?!?!?!
Ok, I had my guitar tuned into standard, but I had a capo on the 1st fret. THEN without taking the capo off the 1st fret, I tuned the guitar a half step down. what would that tuning be? or did I just make it up?
Toribash...I threatened to make a comeback last year...Never came to be. I think I need to change that this year
Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
wow. you have a messed up guitar.

nothing is really wrong with it, and it doesn't sound terrible, how have I messed it up?
Toribash...I threatened to make a comeback last year...Never came to be. I think I need to change that this year
Wouldn't that make you go back to E? Because the first fret is F which is only have step towards a full note which is F sharp I think and tune down that half a step you go back to E. I don't know. You might be between semitones and stuff like that.
Tunig your guitar while having a capo on it isn't healthy.

Classical or not?
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Tunig your guitar while having a capo on it isn't healthy.

Classical or not?

why isn't it healthy?
who cares about what's good for guitar strings.. they only last about a week anyway due to being made cheaply by money hungry companies.
Well, you would just be in E, because with the capo you were in F, and tuning a half step down would bring you back to E.