Toribash
Original Post
Should i get 16gb?
I have checked, and amount of memory vs. amount of my songs is about right, the songs and apps that i will get should take up about 10gb, so 16gb is obviously the best choice for that, but i want to know if the 16gb version (sealed(i will get it off ebay, but i don't know how they get a 16gb model))comes with voice control and the awesome headphones, like the 32 and 64gb...

so can anyone tell me if they do?

or if i should get 8gb and only put in my absolute FAVOURITE songs?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
*Assumes you're talking about iPod Touch/iPhone*
The Voice Control aspect isn't a must, as it's not really that amazing, but in the end, it comes down to money. If you can comfortably afford a 16GB get one, hell, get the 64GB and then show off to everyone ;p (Everyone taunts my measly 8GB)
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Get as much as you can afford. The only diff is memory size and your song will start building up.

No "awesome earphones"

Invest in good head phones. Do your research first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well I find earphones be more convient when out on the run, I have a few headphones which beats my earphones by far but none of these have any really good isolation. If I would sit in a bus while I listen to music the passanger beside me would hear anything I heard. Happened to me once, annoying as fnuck.

I am sure there are some good headphones that offers good isolation I haven't found one amongst the many I owned.
Dirt dosen't need luck
head-fi.org/forums/f103

That's a great place to do some sleuthing for IEMs. The guys there would probably help you find an affordable one that meets your personal preferences.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Re: Should i get 16gb?
Try talking to m0o or veb on IRC.
They can help with headphones/speakers etc.
GREATNESS
Originally Posted by chris20236 View Post
I have 233 GB. :U

He's talking about an iPod/iPhone. Not a PC.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN