Ranking
Original Post
Alliance Signatures
So okay let's face it I play more games than jsut Toribash. I am Allaince Leader in a came called Invasion Game. So for this Alliance I made clan signatures they are in two different models. The 1st is for the old schoolers from a previous server when we moved to a new server wich is this modell:

And the second modell is for people that are high ranks:

Updates soon when the Alliance gets bigger. (With Bigger I mean more varriance in Ranks)

Also these signatures including all stars etc etc etc are made from scrtach (exept for the space ships)
Last edited by Hamade; Oct 26, 2007 at 08:56 PM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
it wasn't ment to be blended. It needs to look like a space ship flying through space. That isnt bleded too either.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
You did awesome with the backgrounds, but the ships don't seem to fit in too well. And ffs, do you ever change the font? ;)
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
i like the first one better. The second one is strange since the stars are in front of the ship. The ship would have to be so big, it would cause spatial distortion and warp space-time. If they aren't stars, then i don't know what they are. If they are stars, they should be warped, or not there at all.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~