Ranking
Original Post
What Music is This?

I'm wondering what type of music the piano music is in the beginning of the trailer. Anyone know?

Or, just what is the music this trailer features? Certainly not techno, but is it jazz or classical or some other random genre I've never heard of?
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
its just classical stuff like with in movies only then mixed up with computer effects. kinda just decent music (not my stile but its decent) but then crapped up with the computer. kinda like industrial, talke metal and hardcore. mix it and destroy the great of both
And as allways,
have fun
Oh. Well, I was hoping for a specific name for this kind of music, as I was going to play this for my piano instead of those crappy Sonatas, Sonatinas, and other classical crap.

PS: I heard this was from the 1880s. A quick google on Contemporary results in 1970s music. I'll look into it, though, and thanks.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.