Toribash
Original Post
Bunch of bananas
I'm too lazy to come up with an appropriate title.

I have not posted replays for quite some time so I decided to do it now. Not much really, I've been pretty busy during the recent days. I'm kinda rusty because of my inactivity...
Attached Files
shat.rpl (103.7 KB, 23 views)
cc3336.rpl (172.0 KB, 20 views)
cosmos.rpl (217.4 KB, 23 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Shat: Smooth and quite fast looks a bit plain though 8/10
CC3336: nice and destructive but a tad messy 8/10
Cosmos: the breakdancing is kinda stiff but the decap is powerful 8/10
overall these are kinda simple but cool
The first one was the best imo, the hits followed up very nice and quick.
The second one was to messy for my likings. It wasn't bad, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first.
The third was my least favourite. I don't like dancing and stuff, and that kinda dismembers aren't really impressive at that gravity.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
the first one was pretty fast but, as spry said, a bit plan, 8.2/10
the second one was too messy and dirty, still a good replay, 8.3/10
the third one...hehe it was my favourite. Since I make similiar replays I know your intention wasn't to show a decap but for show some dance skills, and I think if you train a bit you can do better, still nice, just a bit stiff. 8.7/10
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
the first one was pretty fast but, as spry said, a bit plan, 8.2/10
the second one was too messy and dirty, still a good replay, 8.3/10
the third one...hehe it was my favourite. Since I make similiar replays I know your intention wasn't to show a decap but for show some dance skills, and I think if you train a bit you can do better, still nice, just a bit stiff. 8.7/10

I can do better I think... My flow sucks ass though...
Attached Files
caspinz.rpl (109.5 KB, 11 views)
★★★★★
Shat: Nice opener, and pretty quick splitcap. Also, you went quickly into the pose. This was my favorite replay. 8.5/10

cc3366: I thought that this one was pretty messy, but there were plenty of dismembers, and like you said, you're pretty rusty. I'd give this one a 7/10.

cosmos: Okay, here's my thing with dancing. I love dancing. Absolutely love it. But, some of the things that makes dancing look good in toribash are balance and momentum. Now for my comments on your dancing. Firstly, very nice beginning one-handed handstand. From there, it could have turned into something amazing. For example, when you're spinning, don't keep changing directions. You lose a lot of potential momentum when you do that. The decap was plain, nothing special, but the final trick was pretty nice. Around frame 80, you started your spin on your hands, and kept moving in that direction right into the pose. 6.5/10

Edit: Oshi! Tempo is a ninja.

caspinz: Kinda noobish opener. Try to find good ways to get to your tricks. The first couple of hand spins weren't good. You went left, then right, then left again... it didn't flow. But don't worry, it comes with practice. Here's a suggestion: try changing it up with your pecs. Don't always have them in extend or contracted positions. Relax or hold one, force the other etc. It'll look more realistic. Same thing with your glutes. Try extending them and letting the hips be relaxed. Then, once you've got them in the right position, force the hips, and you'll spin faster. Finally I liked the head spin and the stand after the decap.

Personally, I like to separate my madmans, decaps, etc. from my dancing. That way, I can focus on just my dancing. But it's your choice. 7/10
Last edited by Huck; Jan 26, 2010 at 06:27 PM.
beep
Okay, thanks everyone for your constructive criticism.

Here, I tried to make a more flowing dance replay. But I warn you, it starts sucking in the end :P
Attached Files
more flowing.rpl (360.0 KB, 9 views)
★★★★★