Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Shaders help (For Mac)
I've looked through all the threads about turning on shaders, and none of them seem to describe my problem or give me a way to fix it.

When i turn shaders to "1" in setup, the game doesnt crash, but the shaders don't appear either.

Any ideas?

Heres my graphics display information (Copied from 'About this Mac')
Chipset Model: ATY,RV280M9+
Type: Display
Bus: AGP
VRAM (Total): 32 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x5c63
Revision ID: 0x0001
ROM Revision: 113-xxxxx-142
Displays:

Thankyou.
count me in on this

Intel GMA 950:

Chipset Model: GMA 950
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Total): 64 MB of shared system memory
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x27a2
Revision ID: 0x0003
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
same here:
gma: 950... wait a sec, gill, we are exact copies!
in memory you have:
Size: 512 MB
Type: DDR2 SDRAM
Speed: 667 MHz
am i right?
oh, and you have a macbook, am i right?
same here,
Intel GMA 950:

Chipset Model: GMA 950
Bus: Built-In
VRAM (Total): 64 MB of shared system memory
Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
Device ID: 0x27a2
Revision ID: 0x0003

Also, there have been two updates for the windows version, yet none for the mac, should we expect an update soon?

Edit: Just checked, the GMA 950 says it supports pixel 2.0 shading, odd that the toribash shaders aren't working..
Last edited by Gamling; Oct 29, 2007 at 06:01 PM.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Yeah, same problem with Intel's GMA 950.

I can't even get a crash or something, even with 3.02, I use the -shaders 1 switch and go to setup and choose "1" for shaders, the game doesn't react at all...

Windows XP SP2
Latest DX 9.0c installed
aw, crap :P
Oh well, thanks anyway Stilf
Still a fantastic game
I can hear chants and incantations and some guy is mentionin' me in his prayers / I don't know what it is but there's definitely something going on upstairs

RAWR
name: Intel(R) 82915G Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip Type: Intel(R) 82915G Express Chipset Controller
DAC Type: Internal
Approx. Total Memory: 64.0 MB
Current Display Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

Can I use shaders?
man, i was really looking foward to them. Oh well.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up