Ranking
Original Post
+what can i do about this guy
i recently joined this server and found 2 people playing a game, the first guy left, i told the man farming that id report him, the frames went by so fast i couldnt even save the replay, so finally i got it and then i saw that he had a booster for 50 tc and it said his streak was 50, at this point i was utterly disgusted at this mans actions, so i am hoping that this is put to a stop becuase it isnt fair that he is getting up so many levels and making so much money from doing an illegal technique, thank-you.
Attached Files
farming guy.rpl (16.2 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Savyor; Jan 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM.
If the turn frames were going that fast, he wouldn't of being getting any TC as far as I know. In future you'd be better taking screenshots than saving the replay. But thanks for the report, I'm sure someone suitable will see this soon.
Ok, then this does need to be dealt with, I think it must be if the match is won in over three turn frames, regardless of turn frame length. I'll go alert someone relevant, for you.
Seriously? ---- Under the impression this was a private room!!!--------- otherwise ignore this post

1) The guy had a Roid... (thats not against the rules right)

2) I have had this bug b4.... It is a problem w/ not having access to the Toribash game files (2.81 Mac OSX)
- This happens when the admin changes the game mode to akido_no_dq.tbm from the default when they have a particular error in the game files....
- This person may have been AFK when he won all those times (He won every time? Does that move him to idle) or he is just taking advantage of the system that Was put in place by nabi-studios...

3) Why didn't you leave the room and go to another, it is a private, so unless you had roids, it wouldn't have helped you anyway... (Unless it wasn't a private, in which case, as stated above, dissregard this post)

XX. If this player was banned, I request an immediate removal of such ban as it 'may' not have been his fault, but simply a bug in the program files.