Ranking
very nice i always love your movies (i neb your crack still D:<) shaders made it look ub3r and music was nice all toghether awesome
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
Best Replays. You may watch.

Oh thank god. I thought you posted it here and I wasn't allowed to watch it.

Couldn't stand music, camera work nonexistent, couldn't tell what was going on half the time because of a combination of youtube flash encode and you being too zoomed out all the time.
what program do you use to make videos?
i would like to make some backward effects... like you did right at the beggining of the video!
great replays btw!
Originally Posted by noweb View Post
Couldn't stand music, camera work nonexistent, couldn't tell what was going on half the time because of a combination of youtube flash encode and you being too zoomed out all the time.

I didn't record the replays, sir. Was a SupaDeadEye, 'cause he can see shaders...i can't. -_-.

I use Sony Veags 7.0.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
glad to see toribash 3. I can't see it. i'd have to say, I liked the replays...but i couldn't see what was going on.... D=
thnx!
im gonna download it now!
and youre replays rock!
great video!
and btw, you increased the speed of the replays, right?
or does the game run that fast on youre pc?
i wich it ran that way on my! XD
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
glad to see toribash 3. I can't see it. i'd have to say, I liked the replays...but i couldn't see what was going on.... D=

After reading Noweb's post and watched the video a couple of times, i noticed this. It's too zoomed out. I just need shaders to make a decent camera view.

I speed it up with the program...Nobody has a computer that fast. Exept NASA...with those big ass 200 tb's computers....
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
As noweb said, the camera work could have been significantly better, and you also could have used more opportunistic play speed.
As well, the included replays had a notable level of clunky and/or superfluous motion.
You should try to cut down on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.