Toribash
Original Post
Hey fellas! How'ya doin'?

It's the first time I post my replays here, so rate and comment! I believe they are good. If they ain't, tell me!

1st video - Whether you believe or not, it ain't instagibfeet mod!
2nd video - Totally destroyed!
3rd video - I love the second kick
4th video - The First Kick!
5th video - My First Parkour video. It is very noob, very unreal, but it is thee first. Sure I'll improve.

Good Going!

Oh, come on... Leave a comment please...

Posts merged. Give people a chance, you don't need to bump your thread after only 2 hours. Leave it 24 hours at least. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
RGM - Devastating Kicking.rpl (132.1 KB, 17 views)
RGM - Hammer Crush.rpl (96.6 KB, 11 views)
RGM - Kick Master.rpl (96.1 KB, 11 views)
RGM - Scissor Kick.rpl (96.3 KB, 10 views)
RGM- My First Parkour.rpl (219.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Feb 1, 2010 at 09:00 PM.
Okay, i looked at them all... I think you have some real potential, my favorite was the kick master, the intro to that one was full of power and aggression, but the rest of the replay (following the kick to the waist of uke) seemed unnecessary, and could have been used to set up a new pose or style... our styles vary vastly, but i like your aggressiveness, keep it up.

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
the parkour and first replays were the best ill tell you why and first is the devastating kick:
yes you have potential, but you are still using hold all.devastating kick wasnt very pleasing to the eye, but the amount of dms done is good.next time, use relax.6/10

now for the parkour.atleast you got to the end but very sloppily, in parkour the goal (most of the time) is to try to make the replay as realistic as possible, this wasnt at all.for example when you kick off a jump, you dont just extend ur feet, you use your arms to get air, and you stretch out your chest.try to resemble that. i also sorta liked the flip.5/10

and so if your guna be the next nuthug or rutz you better get in line behind me.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.