Toribash
Original Post
[GALLERY] 800x600 Freestyles.
Brief History
800x600 pixels is the default resolution of Paint.Net; so, whenever I first got started on Paint.Net the majority of my works were random scribblings and filters on the default canvas. I've started making these 800x600 freestyles again in my free time, and decided to post them here. I'll only keep three images/freestyles up at a time, and the rest in links; hopefully I'll be updating this thread periodically with new works. Enjoy!

C&C appreciated for all. All images are made 100% in Paint.Net; additionally, they're all ordered from oldest at the top, to newest at the bottom.

Geo

Known Flaws: The lines meet in the center >_<. I'm quite unfamiliar with this style of abstract art.

Rawlrawki

Known Flaws: Aliased edges... Didn't notice until it was too late.

Home Sweet Home

Known Flaws: The book is angled oddly; it'd be more clear, but I had to shrink it to make it fit.

(P.S. They're named randomly, I made the known flaws white so you could develop your own opinions without my words and such.
Although, the flaws will never be fixed, as I never save these PDN's and don't plan to either. They are just freestyles after all.)

(>^_^)>