Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The impetuous Muffin strikes again!
Yea, so I decided to have somewhere to put all the new replays I make instead of just letting them rott in my replay folder. I'm not very constant when it comes to making replays so I'll probably keep this from dying by feeding you old exclusive stuff :P
Attached Files
O Clean kick.rpl (74.1 KB, 26 views)
M Looks destructive.rpl (192.0 KB, 20 views)
That first one, needs a decap! it would be pretty sick, with a faster spin and a 3 DM boom.

The 2nd is pretty good, i think more cleaner hits, and it would of been nice if you got the last part of uke off with a kick.
1st:as noomy said the spin couldve been faster to have a boom
the opener looks strangely familiar 8/10

2nd :Kinda fast but it was slightly messy
7/10

and why is there an "O" and "M" at the beginning of the replay
The launch is an edit from a not so good replay I made a while back. M is for madman, O is for other.
Thanks for the comments guys, I tried to get the boom for a while but I kept dismembering one arm nad the head and I prefer symetric DMs so I left it like that and made a clean ending.
On the subject of upper-body booms, I have a nice one (again no decap though) that I hacked afterwards to add DQ, I think it's still pretty good though. The one with DQ is the one with (test) at the end.
Attached Files
C I'm a Highway Star.rpl (68.6 KB, 11 views)
The first boom was incredible, and the second nograb one looked really good too.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Here's some corecap (I'm not sure if I should edit the end or not) and the madman that got me in ORMO.
Attached Files
SC core aaaand.rpl (102.6 KB, 7 views)
fliying around.rpl (214.4 KB, 8 views)