Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG/WIP] First Set
Hey there, I'm starting my first set, for myself. I suppose this would be my first and my permanent set, I will be using. So far I only have the legs, and I'm going for a half-human half-creature look. I'd say it's turned out fairly well for my first set. C&C is appreciate, I want to know what I could do to improve, or add to this set. Or even my art style in general :-D. I'm open to anything.

If you can't see it well because of my horrible screenshot skills, the leg to the left is covered in green eye balls. And to the right (since I was stuck on what to put) are vines, that wrap around in the back. And the head; obviously... is a mouth. Just a plain open mouth, and that's exactly what I wanted. Again, please tell me what I can add, and comment and rate.

I will most likely update this thread with new things added on to my set. :-3
Last edited by Bob_old; Feb 8, 2010 at 05:27 AM.
In The Left Leg (Right On Picture) You Could Add More Vines Crawling Up On The Thighs.
You Could Add Maybe Mouth Pictures To Your Hands? To Me The Eyeballs Should Have A Little More Variation. As of Right Now thats all i can think about.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Yeah, I can't see it so much. I can distinguish that the head is a mouth, but at first from a distance it looks like a face.
I actually think it looks cool so far, but hey I'm no expert. the right leg with eyeballs looks a little bare to me? maybe add more, different sized eye balls to it. as for adding on: on the other leg more vines on the thigh would look awesome. good luck!