Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]start
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Holy shit dude! This is an epic piece of artwork! I can imagine it as an animated start screen for some trippy RPG game. I have absolutely no criticism! 10/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

^
What he said.

Animation is what first comes to mind when I see this, followed by a HOLY SHIT!
All those spirals should form into a ball or similar object, and the START makes the screen look like a Starting screen for a flash game.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Yes indeed, you manage to create movement thanks to the gradients and shapes.
One think I don't like is that you finish line by blurring the end, you could just make them continue to the border of the screen or interlace etc.
Still, epic pic
Oh awesome, I remember mass producing these when I was rather new at abstract art in Photoshop... ahh the memories.

0/10.

Good work following a tutorial mate
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Oh awesome, I remember mass producing these when I was rather new at abstract art in Photoshop... ahh the memories.

0/10.

Good work following a tutorial mate

What.
I just fucked around with distort filters.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
mabye a button in the middle... you have to press it, then THAT AWESOME THINGY spirals into where you mouse is, then a flash, and boom...

*game*

Something about busses:D
*SigPic*