Toribash
Original Post
no-decap~replay thread
do you have a replay that you want people to rate but its not a decap so you cant post it on the decap~replay thread then post it here.

you can post any single player replays wether its dancing free running or any move that doesnt take off ukes head.

apart from that the rules are the same as the decap~replay thread rate the person above yours replay out of 10 and post your own replay

this is mine to get things started
Attached Files
leaping kick V2.rpl (47.0 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by weed33; Feb 14, 2010 at 07:56 PM.
[Pure], wanna join?
The way I see this thread is that you are just too lazy to edit your replays to get a decap. It took me one edit to get a decap on your leaping kick V2 replay, try harder.
im not too lazy to get a decap i have a version of that replay that gets a decap

i started this thread for people to post their miscellaneous replays like freerunning i posted that replay because it was my best non-decap replay at the time of posting
since then i have made a couple more including some parkour

come on someone post their replay and rate mine

Merged. ~Marco
Last edited by Marco; Feb 15, 2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Double post
[Pure], wanna join?
Also, closing this. I don't see any need for another thread just for people to post random replays, rendering other people's replay threads pointless. If you want a replay rated, go make your own.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time