Ranking
Original Post
[img] 3d art dump (lots of big images)
okay so i am going to dump all my 3d arts as they
come along in this thread.
I have posted most of them before in my clan [omega]'s art thread
but never to be seen to everybody else so i thought it was about time to show it all off.

and now for the older stuff

so i hope you like it and be prepared for more when i make it.
VIBE
Wow. I'm not a 3D artist, but even a simpleton such as myself can see that these are pro-quality models- great work. I've always liked your art, but this is at an entirely different level.

10/10
They look awesome and stuff, but I've always wondered:

Why is all 3D art all creepy and stuff? Bloody torture weapons, monsters, mutations, sinister lighting...
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
pretty much because its easy quick and fun to do creepy monsters and stuff.
with your perfect body supermodel types you really need a good under standing of anatomy. i am planning to buy some books on zbrush anatomy sculpting so i have some idea on how to make some think that is not super creepy.
VIBE
I like all of them, but I'm going to comment on the one I think has the most potential.
The blob of 2 pieces of cloth sewn together:

I think you could really make it in to something cool. Maybe add some eyes, maybe make a whole creature or something all out of sewn together cloth. It is your most under-developed work, but has the most potential of all of them. You are a great 3D artist, and I give all your works on average a 9.5/10.