Ranking
Original Post
[VID]Sparring Vid: Me Versus Dragenon
So yeah, here's my second video. This time, it's me sparring Dragenon. It's got those effects just like my previous video, some sync, and a good song pick.

Video:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxJnflNGgSw

C&C is appreciated!
GMT +8:00
i liked the actually SPARRING part of it. but the beggining and end took even more time than the actual replay, which is very annoying. it was rather laggy as well.
its kinda dum why do you win because of a deflection to the foot? and it takes like 1 minute and a half to start the fight. LAGGY AT THE END TO. 3/10
Thx for the comments though. And the lag? Windows Movie Maker... is a bitch.

It's not natural for me to lag in Toribash even with Fraps recording, yet whatever clip I slow down (in WMM), it looks like lag. Look at my first video: Toribash: Gethsemane, and you'll see what I mean...
GMT +8:00
I really liked it, all of it. Including the sparring and prelude to the fight. Although it needs some more polishing, such as the lag that bio mentioned.

All in all I really liked the video, concept, and the music matched aswell.
8/10

(>^_^)>
I don't like it...

One and a half minute pointless intro? Then 40 seconds of fighting...
A lot of lag (you need to record in 60 FPS and have Toribash set to 60 FPS to be able to make slow-motion footage that does not lag). You didn't use any kind of transtitions or effects during the fight either, other than the super laggy slow-motion as I mentioned before.

No sync to speak of, no shaders, you didn't disable flames or trails... oh and Windows Movie Maker.

You have a lot of things to work on.

~Bust3r
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Damnit bust3r, beat me to it.

Yeah, i stopped watching half way through beacause of boredom.
The intro is just to long, for 1 replay, its not like I'm feeling any hype or anything.

The lack of shaders just turned me off, and the intro was probably lazily put together, recording and then just a credit roll, and that was another put off.

Try and put something into your intros to catch out attention.