Toribash
Original Post
[Head]Handband
So yah, this is my first head I plan on selling. I'd like to know how much it would probably get if I were to sell it.

edit: Example of Recolored

The head is 512x512 (I just shrank the preview to save space) and can be edited pretty easily to fit any color scheme. This looks better in Toribash but I cba to take a bunch of screens.
Last edited by Tay; Feb 15, 2010 at 06:51 PM.
You're the future of the texturing community, i've never been that impressed by a new artist.
I'd say you can sell it for 10k max , if you color it a bit.
Originally Posted by Bwamp View Post
Nice head, probably about 3-6k.

That's unfortunate because I've seen copypasted stuff fetch way more.

Originally Posted by GABIEL View Post
You're the future of the texturing community, i've never been that impressed by a new artist.

Thanks you helped a lot C:
I think I might make it into a set to get more tc.
wow,that is a great head,I would say it can reach 15k autobuy,that is great creativity you have dude and the shading and everything is create but I don't really like having white as the background.10/10 And not because this your first texture.
Originally Posted by GABIEL View Post

Originally Posted by Modius View Post
That's unfortunate because I've seen copypasted stuff fetch way more.

By the sounds of things you've been around longer. You don't seem new. Just a new account huh?
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
wow,that is a great head,I would say it can reach 15k autobuy,that is great creativity you have dude and the shading and everything is create but I don't really like having white as the background.10/10 And not because this your first texture.

Thanks, like I said I could change the colors to whatever. The white background is just a substitute for the transparency so I can make it any color later on.

Originally Posted by Vex View Post
By the sounds of things you've been around longer. You don't seem new. Just a new account huh?

Na, this is my "main" I guess. I've been around forums for a long time and around art even longer.
Last edited by Tay; Feb 15, 2010 at 06:57 PM.