Toribash
That doesnt mean that he's farming... You are allowed to multi-log in on your own server but you WONT GAIN ANY QI OR TC (if you have a booster).
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Actually, you aren't allowed to multi-log on your server, or any server.

You're only allowed to multi-log in separate servers. Say I could be in wushu7 and wushu8 at once, that's fine.
That's strange... Some mod told me that you are allowed to multi.login on your own server...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Hate to burst anybody who tries that's bubble, but you can't get TC by beating yourself.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Actually, you aren't allowed to multi-log on your server, or any server.

You're only allowed to multi-log in separate servers. Say I could be in wushu7 and wushu8 at once, that's fine.

I'm not sure if that's true. You're saying that I can be in all of the official servers at once, as long as I only have one account in each one?
beep
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I'm not sure if that's true. You're saying that I can be in all of the official servers at once, as long as I only have one account in each one?

That's from what I remember. I think it's still in effect.
sigh. What is farming? I thought it was when people like, exchange winning and losing in a private server... and like, yeah.... im sorry if i am just being stupid.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Originally Posted by Nermado View Post
sigh. What is farming? I thought it was when people like, exchange winning and losing in a private server... and like, yeah.... im sorry if i am just being stupid.

Farming is when two accounts agree to use an official server or a booster to earn TC. It's when one person constantly loses on purpose so the other person can get TC easily. It can be two different people, or the same people one two accounts. In a private server, the only way you can get TC is by buying a booster. In an official server, the only way to gain TC is to win.