Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Manxie's Single Player Replies
Hey, A few of these I've already put in the forums but I thought I'd show em where they'd get rated.

First off my cut through - Named it that because I practically cut through the uke onto the other side. Managed this just experimenting.

Secondly, the "Gimmie they're mine" - My first replay, I basically wanted his arms, I got 'em and I like the emotion of pain the uke shows at the end.

Lastly My "Running Flip" - Frankly I'm disappointed with this one, I aimed for a decap multiple times with failure after failure. I ended up showing me landing on his head.

All were saved with dmthreshold of 100.
Attached Files
Cut Through.rpl (19.3 KB, 11 views)
Gimmie, they're mine!.rpl (35.5 KB, 6 views)
Running Flip.rpl (43.9 KB, 10 views)
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
I didn't like the first two, to be honest. Especially the second was very stiff and it took too long to get the dismember. But the last one is nice. Did you make the run part?
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
The second was is terribly stiff, It's just the first replay I ever saved so I thought It deserved to be flamed.

The run is not mine, I did not follow a tutorial but I watched other people running and I copied. The flip part was terrible though.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
ima rate these too k

This is just simple hold symmetry, not entertaining at all 1/10

yes terribly stiff,super long grab, unbelieveably long pauses 1/10

you missed a very easy decap and you were stiff here again too.its was also terribly sloppy, but its good you know how to run.1.5/10
long live good replays
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.