Toribash
awesome! for how much?
ow and btw the thighs are strange they are.. how can i say? they are not at their place take a look:
normal thigh:
|
your thigh:
/
ok? idk how i should tell you cause iam bad at english
Check out my Youtube!
Here's my opinion
1st: Every texture except for the back of the legs + thighs is too cluttered, not to come out offensive but that's just the way I see it.
2nd: I suppose you have seen this before but the feet + torso textures are too stretched out correct planning/mapping could hopefully fix the problem.
3rd: I don't get what you are trying to portray with the head in comparison to the rest of the set. The head differs in effects/techniques and seems awkward when viewing the set in general.
All in all 6/10
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
^sry but i think you have absolutely no idea.
this set is near perfect.
and it is not about what the head should "portray" maybe its abstract/human/tribal/robotic. and its awesome.
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by Omrega View Post
Here's my opinion
1st: Every texture except for the back of the legs + thighs is too cluttered, not to come out offensive but that's just the way I see it.
2nd: I suppose you have seen this before but the feet + torso textures are too stretched out correct planning/mapping could hopefully fix the problem.

3rd: I don't get what you are trying to portray with the head in comparison to the rest of the set. The head differs in effects/techniques and seems awkward when viewing the set in general.
All in all 6/10

What he said.
Tho I rate it 7/10 because it still looks kewl.
[Addicted]