Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]Selling Avvys!
Hello guys, In this shop i sell avvys (Animated!) I only make avvys with an animated backround, maybe some with a moveing tori later, anyway here we go:

Here is some examples:
3 This one dont have a tori, when u buy ofc I will put ur tori in

this is just an example. (I made these for Gio in one of hese avvys requests, but he wanted the tori to move instead of the backround...)

I can change the backround to almost everycolor u want it to.

How to do!:
You leave a comment on the thread and tell me that u want one (ofc) and u even post an ScreenShot of ur tori (U can have flames, its OK) You tell me what color u want the flames in(the backround ofc) and if u want ur name to stand still or blinking like example 2. Then ill PM you when Im done, you send the money.

Prises:

1k each!
If u wanna change the color of the flames after its done becuz u didnt like that color of the flames, I recolor it for 100 extra TC (becuz i have to do the picture over agin, but it will still be the same pic and everything, just the flame color who changes)

If Ive missed something, just tell me and ill fix it.
Last edited by Jormungandr; Feb 25, 2010 at 09:14 AM.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
I only got flames, but ill see if i can find any other animated stuff

EDIT: I didnt found that u were seeking off, but i found Animated Matrix (U know when all the letter is falling from the sky in green color and black backround).

I even found Animated Rain.

EDIT2: The Animated Rain didnt work for some reason D:

EDIT3: Woohoo, I got the rain ti work
Last edited by Jormungandr; Feb 25, 2010 at 12:14 PM.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!