Toribash
Original Post
+Auto Downloading Textures
Hi,
I have internet via modem and i have transfer limit on in.
Every time when i start new round, Toribash downloading my and my opponents textures, i thinking it won't much, but after 1h playing it was 350 mb, almost 1/5 of my monthly transfer.
And here is my question: its possible to turn off that automaticly downloading?
Last edited by Pizzak; Feb 24, 2010 at 05:45 PM.
Erm... You used to be able to do it by adding line to the shortcut. Not sure if it still works & can't remember what it was.

It can be incredibly heavy on your connection downloading textures, someone will remember how to turn it off I'm sure.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
i had the same problem a while ago.Hampa told me what to add to the shortcut line but it did not work for me...I just gave up seeing as i could not find a solution..try playing in servers where the members wont have textures..although now that textures are so cheap there are not many servers with members that wont have textures..

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I will give you help that someone gave me long time ago,just in a second So I can search
EDIT:
Originally Posted by Slko View Post
unpack this archive in your toribash folder

profile.zip
Thanks Slko,and your welcome,if this could be put somewhere FAQ Maybe?
Last edited by William; Feb 24, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
Thanx william, unpack it into toribash folder didn't help, but that, what it was in your file did
i added "-autoupdate 0" to shortcut and textures not downloading anymore.

thanx guys ^.^
Sticked in faq, also thanks.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!