OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
- more camera work (move) ---> use the freecam
- to fast cut at the end. ---> fade out
- the fight sounds, ehm not good.

+ you have a theme
+ some good replays

over all 4/10
I think you need some practise. Yes, it's your first vid, I'm aware of that. You need better camerawork and effects. No transitions at all, that's not good at all. No effects, transitions or camerawork, just replays with music on top of it. Try to edit your next vid, don't just put the replays in a video editing program and paste music on it. You need better replays aswell, but this is not the place to discuss it. I'm not a videomaker or anything. I'm just trying to help you out.

And please, turn off the sound when you're recording. It's very annoying and not very good in videos. All in all, you need some practise, like I mentioned earlier.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I think you need some practise. Yes, it's your first vid, I'm aware of that. You need better camerawork and effects. No transitions at all, that's not good at all. No effects, transitions or camerawork, just replays with music on top of it. Try to edit your next vid, don't just put the replays in a video editing program and paste music on it. You need better replays aswell, but this is not the place to discuss it. I'm not a videomaker or anything. I'm just trying to help you out.

And please, turn off the sound when you're recording. It's very annoying and not very good in videos. All in all, you need some practise, like I mentioned earlier.

Basically what he said.

Add speed envelopes to your replays and speed them up to add more *snigger* tempo *sniggersnigger*
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
i did make it in like 20 minutes so ok ill work harder on the next vid thnx for commenting
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK