Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Tori Concert
Well GaNz went on tour during daytime because nigh-time doesn't do good for their hdri maps

All the sets except the robot are for sale BTW
Sets used:
Golem Set By Gleb27 : Drummer
Hopeless Set By Gleb27: Bass
Heretic Set By Gleb27: Rythm Guitar
Project "Platinum" Set By Nasuke : Lead Guitar (Shredding)
Last edited by Nasuke; Feb 25, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
Well, That was amazing, Seriously good job....

Also the microphone is kind of weird looking and stuff,
Another cool add-on would be shadows.

What did you use?
What di dou make oin your own here?
Or are the instruments downloaded?

Anyway, good job.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
now for some critique!!!

the bad:

the iron bars are quite untextured, = ugly.

the wood has no trim around it? shouldn't there be some plastic or some sort of trimming around the edges of the floor?

also, untextured part near bottom of image is very ugly.

and the microphone stand.... what's with that? everything's alll great, then you stick that in there? shame.

the good:
concept and execution are almost perfect, just a few things that should've been improved before release.

you used your imagination greatly on this piece, and really captured the scene, but perhaps you could've taken it further? it doesn't take long to take this image to the next step, in fact some volumetric spotlights, and a couple people in the crowd could've added a lot to this.

bottom line:

Everything I've said is just opinion, and I hope you take it the right way (being that instead of crying, you take the criticism with intents of improving yourself, and take the compliments without getting cocky).

you're doing excellent, some of those things show excellent potential, I think the only thing left is to work on something till it's actually finished :> try staring at your piece for a couple hours, just stare at it, and make a list of things you can fix (realistically, don't be all like (OHMAHGAWD, 3D PROJECTOR HERE, LAVA COMING OUT OF HERE, ELECTRICAL SHOCK FROM BROKEN DAM HERE) and whatnot.

anyways, gl and hf nasuke, you're doing fucking excellent D
Former Item Forger