Toribash
cobras walk and kick was too stiff but i like the kick but it would of been better with dm
Mouthful i like the punch it was strong but you should of posed instead of just fell
cobra pwnage i just plain out like this one
literally ripped into shreds was too grabby but not bad
intimidation was awesome
and last but definately not least head kisser probably your best and i loved it 9.5/10 I LOVE THE DECAP
here i go again.

1.5/10 way to frigin stiff.no style, no finesse, barely any speed, no flow and the only dm was a grabrip.not to mention you missed an easily made decap.

1.5/10 you lost a hand, no attempt at a pose, you moved uke, but you did use relax, not to mention that its sloppy as HECK

1.5/10 you grab the whole time, you lost an elbow, very sloppy, and its unfinished

0.5/10 very stiff, you ALWAYS used grab, missed easy dms, very sloppy

2/10 decent attempt at headpassing, too slow, no style or finesse, and too grabby.

2.5/10 decent attempt at a hit him while hes down replay.little style and finesse.the punch, kick, and pose were kinda ugly.

Id like to add that all of these replays are too simple.I like replays to have at least a cap and a grab

Long Live Good Replays
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
no, not really.if you check out other posts of mine i often end up giving ones and twos because i like helping out early replay makers, but i judge them with a universal standard.Call me Ray.If you would like to learn from me just shoot me a pm.
Also LLGR
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

heres an edit of that replay.its a bit faster and abit cleaner.
Attached Files
RayA75.Cocacobra-Edit.rpl (93.9 KB, 7 views)
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Posts merged. This is your second warning. Do it again and I'll just delete your second post instead. Use the edit button next time instead of bumping your thread, thanks.
nice i like the form on cocacobra fooled ya, also you actually did fool me i thought you were going to split him with the other leg :O 9/10