Ranking
Original Post
replays saving with sides reversed
Not really sure if this has been brought up before, but my terrible search skills yielded me nothing but either 10 pages about replays or absolutely nothing at all.

So i will describe my problem, it started a while back, i had been in a official server with 2 4th dan players or so (i'm blackbelt myself, so quite exited). i lose a few rounds but manage to win 1 round against both over the course of 10 minutes i gained 20 tc and made 2 replays (the wins of course).
RL interfered and i quit the server and came back a few minutes later to look at the replays they showed 1 win and 1 loss (strange as i made 20 tc and the one that was a loss was the final match i played that day).

Now i thought i had just been sleepy or whatever, but more recently more and more of these replays come up. I finished a match off aikido with my brother sitting next to me and he actually suggested a move and i went for it, won the bout and we went to look at the replay (he is a yellowbelt so all happy he could help) again it was a loss for me, and the opponent used the move he suggested.

I hope i can somehow prevent this from happening, or even reverse those old replays to their proper state.
Is this happening with your autosave?

Also what client are you using?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

no it happens on manual saves (i don't use auto save much). i was using 2.82, just upgraded to 3.86.
Hmm that might have been the problem.

Check if it works on the new version.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

trying as we speak, i manually tranfered the replays. but i seem to have lost all the custom appearances off my enemies in the procees. i'm in in the procces off typing /download for each white opponent i see ;)
i'm also horrible at naming my replays, maybe i really should put it on automatic.

Edit: did not find the replay i talked about, but i do notice my opponents are messed up in general in my replays. I just found one in wich my opponent makes an in-joke i know the clan he is from etc.) yet he is named as a different player, one i know personally she is a orange belt and wouldn't know what that joke is about. Now i'm still looking for the replay(s) i mentioned in my OP, to see if this is even related.

Edit2: The replays still show the sides reversed in version 3.86. I hoped it would just work :P
Well i still hope there is something i can do to prevent this, but thank you for the help anyway. You are really fast.
Last edited by bw33; Mar 1, 2010 at 09:13 PM.