Ranking
Original Post
Is this a good Computer?
Is it?

Hi, I recently got a new computer.
I just wanted to know if this is an "ok" computer.

Like...
Will it be able to handle most fps games?

Is the processor good?
Ram?
etc

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...mpsettings.jpg
Well it would be helpful if you also posted what graphics card you have as...well... it is extremely important in relation to running games. But anyway, you have a decent processor, although not great and you don't have much RAM. You would probably be able to play most modern games although you have to use really low settings to get a decent framerate.
Yeah, we need more. How big is your HD? Video memory? Ect...
But yeah, its better then my computer. Im at like 512 MB of RAM. I can handle TB. No shaders, though. No pixel shading on my comp =(
Thanks.
Those are mainly my specs, only that I have the AMD Athlon II X2 245 (just 100mhz more than the 240). I currently use the integrated graphics but I am saving money for a 9800GT. I should be able to play most of the games on High settings. :3
Proud member of [Pandora]
Computers are good if they are 4.77 GHz or up. when it comes to responding to commands ofcourse.
Video card is the most important thingy in your comp to play games...
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Computers are good if they are 4.77 GHz or up. when it comes to responding to commands ofcourse.
Video card is the most important thingy in your comp to play games...

Don't make me laugh... Only overclockers will reach such frequencies. And most software don't need all that frequency anyway, even games. Only workstations doing heavy processing works will need that.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Sorry, i forgot to add "in my opinion"
and by downloading shit you lose some speed etc, so i like to have some in stock :]
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Sorry, i forgot to add "in my opinion"
and by downloading shit you lose some speed etc, so i like to have some in stock :]

? lol...
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi