Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash crashing.
After a while ingame my pc screen gets black, and runs really really really slow. Doesn't matter if I close toribash or not, I just have to restart every time.

My pc is running on windows 7 64 bits

specs
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
RAM: 4091 MB
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
VRAM: 1024 MB
DRIVER: 8.681.0.0

I talked about this on Irc earlier, but I don't know much about libraries etc. So I was hoping you guys could help a bit.
I have never used windows 7 before but I have a feeling its that because you have a high ammount of ram and, can you run it in single player because if you can its possibly the internet but I doubt it.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Windows 7 doesn't have a GL system (which TB needs) so you have to rely on your graphics driver providing it. It's well known that ATI has poor/pathetic GL support - combine that with the issues Windows 7 64bit has with working GL systems & you end up with twice as many problems.

The 1st piece of advice is to make sure you have the OS updated, followed by making sure you have the latest drivers.

ATI/AMD have a few cockups on their driver page & haven't been providing the newest drivers for their hardware. You can get v10.2 here:
http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx

I would normally advise users with Win7/64 to use the XP compatibility, but Home Premium doesn't have it so you'll have to stick to updates & drivers until it works.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you