Toribash
Original Post
Iv been inspired

I'l start by saying iv never done video editing before.

This ace game has sucked up so many hours of my life, and now i fear even more hours will be taken from me. My flat mate gave me Adobe and it is a lot of fun(when it works) but i was hoping you guys could refer me 2 a better program.

enjoy
Last edited by Ern; Nov 10, 2007 at 02:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Ern View Post

This ace game has sucked up so many hours of my life, and now i fear even more hours will be taken from me. My flat mate gave me Adobe and it is a lot of fun(when it works) but i was hoping you guys could refer me 2 a better program.

enjoy

Fix it
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
LMAO...haha, iv been trying to fix it

seems to work on your reply tho.

iv not done this before either. iv copied the embed bit in youtube and put it between the [YOUTUBE] bits in tori posting bit.

is that wrong?
to put it simply this is the best user submitted toribash video ever.
why? cus he used speed up and there where no names all over it...

people, learn from him!

<3 Erm very good =D
i really liked some of the camera angles on the slightly slower 'instant replay' parts.
also a lot of those replays i will mention for your sake aren't made by you. for instance i think one of those is the madman replay. achtualy i'm not sure anymore.

how to improve: work on the timing, you need to sync a bit more of it to the music.
Last edited by Vox; Nov 10, 2007 at 02:09 PM.
@Drakhir /aye man, timings a bastard like.

@Tonakai / cheers dude

@Voxus / Thankyou for your suggestions...All replays used in this Vid were made by moi. (check the creds man).

Its taken me two days to knock this up. gona spend a little more time on the next few. Really I just wanted the Vid to be over, f*ckin Adobe crashes a lot and I couldn't take it anymore.

Any recommendations for other programs?

Appreciate your comments dudes
Last edited by Ern; Nov 10, 2007 at 02:33 PM.
LMAO...haha, iv been trying to fix it

seems to work on your reply tho.

iv not done this before either. iv copied the embed bit in youtube and put it between the [YOUTUBE] bits in tori posting bit.

is that wrong?

enjoy

Alright here is what you are doing wrong. You have put what's inside the youtube tags wrong. I'll show you in one min hold on. Here is what you do. when you want to upload a youtube video you:
First of all look at the link. For example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbW-ebqB2K4
Do you what the video is labeled as? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbW-ebqB2K4
You put that in the youtube tags. so it would be like this Youtubetag]WbW-ebqB2K4[other tube tag
Last edited by Doop; Nov 10, 2007 at 02:12 PM.
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
Coolio man. Ta very much

+ rep

@ Voxus- There are madmans in there...Whats your point I dont mean to get at you man but you have annoyed me by suggesting i'm lying. Give me a time reference of the replay you think is not mine. I cant think of anyway to prove these are mine bar posting my original replay.
Last edited by Ern; Nov 10, 2007 at 02:31 PM.