Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]Avvy/Siggy
After some practice, i'm back and i want to show my products to you. I would like to ask of you to rate and judge my new products please. Thanks.

|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
They aren't amazing, but they're ok. The toris are pretty badly cropped, and you used the same font everytime. Tbh it just looks like badly cropped Tori+ filters

~B
Originally Posted by noomy View Post
Theres something wrong with them, i just don't know what it is.

8/10

I think that it looks like theres so much their. All the colors and effects. I guess its just to much in the background.

5/10

9/10
Signature
No use of depth, flow or lighting. It's just a couple of poorly cropped toris on a background made up of brushes. The focal point of the signature is poorly placed, it should be just to the right or left of the center, the same goes for the text. Text should also be small and shouldn't distract from the focal. Blending is also very off. Try duplicating the layer in which your tori is on and then smudging the bottom duplicate. The weird filter on the sig just looks weird as well.

Just read up on some tutorials and try and mix the techniques used in the tutorials with your own.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
They aren't amazing, but they're ok. The toris are pretty badly cropped, and you used the same font everytime. Tbh it just looks like badly cropped Tori+ filters

~B

Omg Bio you serious? This is more then Amazing!
Resto in parte figlio di una cagna
Spam brushes.
Too easy for me.
3/10.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Glitch
Omg Bio you serious? This is more then Amazing!

no?
badly cropped, spam brushes, lame effects and so on.
max i could ( COULD ) give you is 2/10.
work on that.
Check out my Youtube!