Toribash
Original Post
Contest: Fastest Wushu Hit!
Hello, I would like to see people show off their fastest Wushu hit. It must be a speed right before impact, meaning that the fastest joint is the one that will hit Uke. So if your fist is travelling very fast but is no where in potential of hitting Uke, it is not valid.

I am at 48.82 at the moment.

Let's see some SPEED!
All you need is love.
Er. And why is this here? Should you not, you know, consult the Records thread?
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
For starters, the fact that this should be obtained in Wushu is completely redundant.

What we are left with is an attempt to reach the highest speed. If you were trtying to break a record, it should be posted in the thread that already exists for this record in the Book of Records.

However, it seems that you just want to see how fast people can move their joints, which is completely fine in here, so I'll let the thread live.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
How long is 11 frames? Is it fast enough? :3
Sorry, can't post the replay right now, this is from my mobile phone..
darkshadow8
not dead
I thought I had been clear enough:

-I do NOT want to submit a record or anything, it's just for fun.
-Yes, I just want to see how fast people can move, and the goal is to see different moves and how fast these technique can go
-The record thread you refered to was for classic mod
-The mod is WUSHU! It is pointless to submit replay that is any other mod.
-You are NOT allowed to edit the replay so that you are moving in the frames that aren't mulitiples of 50.
-And NO the goal is not to see how fast you can kill someone, but more how fast you can move your joint, according to the speedometer (/sm 1).

My goal is for people to see other's concept on generating speed in wushu, so that those concept can be applied in multiplayer's games.

Here is where I am at so far, it is a modification based on the Nuthug's 540 kick, speed is 56.15!
Attached Files
Speed56.rpl (16.5 KB, 14 views)
All you need is love.

EDIT: I think it's valid because you didn't specify whether or not it has to contact on the hit when you revised the rules, but if not then tell me otherwise.
Attached Files
Wushu Speed Opener.rpl (11.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Numbers; Mar 13, 2010 at 03:30 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Very nice dude! It is perfectly valid, you totally understood the rules. This move has tremendous potential in a match, which is the goal of this competition!

I recreated this move, and I got 63.57. Maybe a glitch, but still your score is good.

Now guys, keep them coming!
All you need is love.
Well you can always submit the move.. I have to say that 11 turns is quite unefficient in a wushu match, but let's see it. I'm sure that we can tweak it so it takes less frames.
All you need is love.