Ranking
Original Post
DOOMdecap
This is a decap I did in intermediate Judo a while back... I know it says Uke and me and that Uke wins... I think this is just a glitch for various reasons...A) I have those textures... Uke cantB) Uke cant have body colors (as far as I know)enjoy!feel free to critique... but please dont flame about how its not pro enough or something.
Attached Files
DOOMdecap.rpl (21.9 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Err...I taste an edit. First off, Uke can have body colours. Typing /dl Uke will download his new textures (the all-orc/acid set). Secondly, the only way Uke's name would ever appear in a multiplayer replay is through an edit. Third, giving criticism on a replay isn't considered flaming. Have a nice day.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
well i didnt edit it... although it MAY have weirded out when i re-saved it. here is the one that was before i resaved it. I thought i had just renamed it... now i think that when i renamed it in single it made it uke and me... weird. I was watching the replay and saved it again so it would have a cooler name lol.
Attached Files
decap o doom.rpl (21.9 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.