Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
ARGHUMBA! (my madmans)
first of all, arghumba is something i say via "/emote" when i'm being blown to shit or otherwise pwnt online.

then, if someone's already seen some of these, it's because they were on another thread, which seems to have been deleted by mistake...

definition of a madman:

in my definition, a madman is a replay in which uke's arms and legs are detached from each other and the torso or a part of it from the shoulder/hip or further. uke may not assist by grabbing or applying force to joints, or by holding after the first dismem. premature relaxing of joints is allowed

examples:

feet are deattached, but both buttocks are attached to the same leg: yes, they are deattached from the hip

limbs are deattached, but a part of the torso is attached to one leg: yes, as long as a part of the torso is completely deattached, i'll call this one a madman

the head is still attached: yes, i would call this a madman, but propably not a very good one

the breaking of uke takes considerably more than 500 frames: yes, same as above

all 3 parts of the torso are attached to a limb: no, at least a part of the torso must be deattached from the limbs and preferrably the head

NOTE! I've now filled the attachments limit of the first post. i will be posting future madmans in other posts, maybe each in theor own once i get them made, maybe filling the next post by editing, we'll see.

now that's settled, here are the madmans:

(scrunchy madman:) it's called scrunchy cuz i just hug uke and he sorta comes apart, usually with no apparent (or distinguishable, rather) reason. this was my second madman and the first one i could post. had to remove this one because i exceeded attachments limit... who cares, you didn't like it anyways.

madman 2: well, my second madman (second that i posted, third that i've made). i love the part where i stretch uke's leg and it explodes (dm's from multiple joints simultaneously). ends in a pose, btw

madman 3: Quess what? this is the third madman i could post! the names are a bit uninventive, but still... anyways, my favourite parts in this one is when i hit uke's leg off with my elbow and then the funny shape. ends in a bit of a pose, starts with a punch.

madman 4: i'll leave the name for you to figure out. this one starts a bit slow, and i take quite a long time to snap that leg, but it's worth the effort. ends in something like a pose. might be a little choppy (skip frames), no idea why...

gymnastic madman: this one is my ultimate favourite (of the old slow ones)! i do gymnastics to reach uke from an engage distance 1000. then i blow his torso and one arm into shit, and as if that wasn't enough, i end it in a pose and see a piece of his arm spinning like crazy. orgasmic. sorry for the typo, i wrote it with a "q".

madman 5 (edited): well, still slow, but i'm not that experienced yet... edited after naming to add a pose in the end.

split madman:OK, this is seriously VERY slow, i know. but i think it's also stylish in a way...

(quick madman:) i think this is a bit faster, but the difference is marginal, and it has a slow point, too. had to remove this because i exceeded attachments limit... who cares, you didn't like it anyways.

300 frame, 250 frame and 200 frame madman: people told me my madmans are too slow... so i decided to try and make fast ones... well here they are. hope they're fast enough!
average frames per DM:
300 frames/5 dismems = 60 frames per dismem. has slack though
250 frames/6 dismems = 41,666... frames per dismem (MUAHAHAAH! EVIL MADMAN!!!)
200 frames/6 dismems = 33,333... frames per dismem

sprinting madman:just what you think it is. might be a bit slower, but once i get the hang of it it's better.

general notes:

I used 1500 match frames for the old ones. i actually managed to spend 1000 frames on blowing up uke, but still, the slack that remained was used for posing or jumping around

the settings are what you would find on a classic server.

i used 10 frame turns, but i usually frac spaced all the time for optimal results, as you can see from, for example the three quick kicks in "madman 2".

yes, they may be edited

okays... well, tell me if you like them, and if not, tell me why you don't. maybe rate from 1/10 to 11/10, too.
Attached Files
madman 2.rpl (295.5 KB, 36 views)
madman 3.rpl (252.2 KB, 23 views)
madman 4.rpl (275.1 KB, 20 views)
qymnastic madman.rpl (237.6 KB, 27 views)
madman 5 (edited).rpl (234.3 KB, 16 views)
split madman.rpl (212.6 KB, 18 views)
300 frame madman.rpl (112.4 KB, 17 views)
250 frame madman.rpl (140.7 KB, 19 views)
200 frame madman.rpl (112.6 KB, 27 views)
sprinting madman.rpl (309.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 20, 2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: definition of a madman
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I think you should post the replays.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
lawls... sorry, just remembered myself... yeah, sorry, was too hyped.

ok, first post reached attachments limit, so i'm extending here.

More madmans:

splits madman: here i pull uke's legs apart violently to start a madman, otherwise what you'd expect. the action fits in 250 frames (last dismem), and that's got the prepping in it already, so i don't think it's that slow.

sprinting madman 2: started out as me trying to put more steps into the sprint, but uke got in the way... so i demolished him! i love the pose in this one

gymnastic madman (remade): just what you'd expect (or at least i hope so)! the "qymnastic madman", improved in all ways possible. that means that it's completely different from the starting move (which couldn't be improved further :P) on. and i fixed the typo, too! this is indeed "gymnastic madman (remade)".

running gymnastic madman: this is a combination of the sprinting madman and the gymnastic madman. first i run for some momentum and then hurl myself at uke. i get a nice spin in the last jump before uke. it takes a few hits before the first DM, but after that it's DM every hit. the length of the action is also longer, (500 frames counting from first DM to the last) but i make more dismems than i usually do. this is to fullfill my definition of madman (see first post)

madman 6: my first just "normal" madman without a specific theme for a while. mead this from a replay that's been lying around since madmans 1-5. actions fits in less than 370 frames and there are more DM's than i usually make.
Attached Files
splits madman.rpl (123.6 KB, 12 views)
sprinting madman 2.rpl (378.8 KB, 15 views)
gymnastic madman (remade).rpl (206.8 KB, 7 views)
running gymnastic madman.rpl (544.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 20, 2007 at 08:06 PM. Reason: madman 6 replay
I refuse to grab.
-
hehe. thanks, best ironicism i've seen on the toribash forums in a while

edit: adding some more, one is still quite slow, but interesting for a feason i'm gonna include in the description, and one is, i think, a bit faster.
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 17, 2007 at 06:31 PM. Reason: topy. yesi gte thme a lto
I refuse to grab.
-
I watched three and was horrified at how much you suck at madmans.

I really don't like it when people fail at making breaks in a madman. Edit until you get it. K?

On a side note: I only watched three because i didn't want to see anymore. And i'm very picky with SP replays.
Pretty good.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
re-edited one of your replays to show you how to correctly madman(apart from my own leg being dismembered)

TBH i was too lazy to try to edit it so it didn't come off. so here you go...
Last edited by Pirate_old; Jun 12, 2008 at 12:22 AM.