Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Toribash GO (second toribash video)
As you read in the title, this is my second toribash video, though this was made in windows movie maker, here it is: CC please :>
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
A lot of the replays were great, could've been recorded at better angles though.
Could've changed shaders throughout and the transitions were badly picked.

7/10
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
I see you used my shader script
Many of the repays were good and I like to make similar ones. The video effects were good and so was the camera handling. But I think the intro texts were too long. You could still have used a bit more effects and sped up some parts. Try to move the camera smoother. 6/10
i love your script and ill use it for a lot of my upcoming videos ^_^ thanks for the CC guys
You need to work on the camera. It was jerky and such. When recording a breakdancing replay, don't leave Uke all visible.

The replays were ok.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Good work maybe improve the replays because there a bit stiff and weak but i love how you move 7/10
Sold my dog to join RRO
- Replays were eh
- Jerky cam
- used Only one fake shader
- Not well synced
- Music, not to my liking for the replays
+ Usage of fake shader script

5/10 overall Sowey but you gotta lot of stuff to cover on video making
Cant wait untill the next one
lol yeah, i should try out using key frames for my videos
Hmm. I think the replays are not very good, they are slow, not awesome(like when you just crack Uke's knee), and sorry, but you turn the camera like a drunken monkey I will get sick if I see it. If you make a new, post a thread and I'll give ya awesome replays ;)
But nice, thought you made it with Win. Mov. Maker. I hope you'll make some new.
3/10
Sorry bro. Good luck with the others!

P.S.: Sorry for not writing nice things, but I think If you give out something of your hands, you should care about how it looks like.
bro of davidovsky