Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
cool edited heads and all prices under 1k!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am creating heads in this moment i edit the post tomorrow
Last edited by NoNmaster; Mar 22, 2010 at 11:08 PM.
Ugh
i don't think you can sell these heads. they are minor edits of heads that aren't even yours anyways. recoloring the head and adding a few lines does not make it a new head.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
If you read the rules you would know that stealing textures, and editing them for your own profit is illegal here. If you have the head's owners/creators consent, then it would be fine, though I highly doubt you even asked permission to edit the heads.

Originally Posted by hanz0
CREDIT IMAGE SOURCES IF YOU COPY/PASTE. Blatantly using others’ work on your heads without permission will lead to your shop being closed, and may lead to more drastic action being taken

@hhu80 you can find anyone's head texture if you /dl name and look in their custom folder in the toribash directory.
These are all other members you cant sell there heads even if you edit them it steeling.

Diealready i know that omg im not an idot.
just so you know, don't excpect to get away with slightly heavier edits, either. we can still tell lol. if you need help making brand new heads or want to learn how to texture, look for help in the Art forum. (not Art/Textures, the other one), or send a private message to a texturer you like.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~