Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] wallpaper attempt
this is an attempt i made to make a nice wallpaper. i believe i failed, but i would like some c&c from other artists ^_^ in the wallpaper are just a whole bunch of toris lol. the one in the very front is (you guessed it!) me. on top of my head is a very very small piking45 (just for the lols). behind me are my clan leaders past two sets. im not quite sure if he sold the one on the left. behind them/him is just some random tori models with some colors that vaguely match mine etc.. etc... well, enough of my rambling here is the wallpaper:

please rate and tell me what i can do to make it better. if you wish to see the render before editing in gimp, go here: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5006/40588891.jpg

you dont deserve to be big i was originally gonna put you under mah foot. squished piggy xD ok, enough of that, any serious c&c?

Well, to be honest, I like the original render more.
+points for putting 2 of me lol

8/10
T1cux: clan have eggs.
*whispers to nathan*
hey get deridor to make me have a stick in my hand.
anywayz
9/10 for creativity
-100/10 for making me tiny.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Well deridor when making a wallpaper it's pretty hard because you have to look out for a lot of details.
You don't want it too complicated. You don't want to see pixelated parts and not most of the time people like something simple so they can see their icons.
I suggest:
Removing the lines
Making the background gradient smoother
Changing text
Make the shadow distance smaller
Find more sparkle brushes because these arent very good
Wouldn't use it as a wallpaper simple because there is too much going on, a wallpaper should be simple, clean and above all somewhat empty. This is so the wallpaper can still be attractive and so that you can still see your shortcuts, capiche?

Anyway the original render is far better than the gimp edit and I'll give you a 6/10
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy