Toribash
Original Post
[R] Void/Shaman or Cobra Tribal Set
Hi.
I want a tribal looking set that uses the colours of Void (Black) and either Shaman or Cobra. (Both colours are darkish red shades)
I am willing to pay 150k for the finished set.
Thankyou.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 256x256/512x512 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 10,000/20,000TC.

this good enough for a head?
ThatNGuy: I like it. If you can make a set that looks as good as that head, I will definitely like it. Can you also resize it to the smallest res head texture? I don't use 256 or 512.

Loaded: Looks good, but the colours are wrong. I can change that myself, but your set is looking like a good deal too. How much bro?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
*bump*
it's legal, I think.

I want to know if you guys are actually doing this request, or if you have given up. If it is the latter, post here so that I know I should move on.
I could do something. This is generally the style of sets that I do, like?

I would be starting a whole new set of course, but is that good? also, ignore the horrible green outlines.

512x512 head?
I will be joining this one .

Mind if I throw a bit of pure in it?

Edit:

Schould I change anything on the head?
Last edited by iNoTo; Apr 1, 2010 at 04:55 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
That actually looks pretty good, Deathsoldi. Will you make a set to go with it?
Also, you may want to delete the flat.
Will continue tomorow with the rest of the set.

But I suck at making torso and foot so don't expect much from these lol.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |