Ranking
Original Post
[R] Head 128x128 for 2k
Im here to request a new head:
I want it to be anime head
Headphones are required, if you make the phones red would be awesome.
Hair color and style: Color is a dark red, and I want it to have some shading, and look like real hair.
Eyes should be anime kind, and the color is blue.
Must have an bar mouth (like this =/) and any details you wish to put on it.
So, go ahead.
I will pay 2k, and this ends until this sunday. Thanks.
Yes, I didn't liked the headphones, I just want the phone, not the upper part (dunno the name) red, the upper part can be any other color, except red, make it black. And the mouth is exactly supposed to be like this =/ not just a bar mouth, it must be at diagonal, and if you could make shading at hair (i mean, the front should be that red, and then the red goes darker). would be nice. And the eyes are perfect.
Originally Posted by ziknon View Post
Yes, I didn't liked the headphones, I just want the phone, not the upper part (dunno the name) red, the upper part can be any other color, except red, make it black. And the mouth is exactly supposed to be like this =/ not just a bar mouth, it must be at diagonal, and if you could make shading at hair (i mean, the front should be that red, and then the red goes darker). would be nice. And the eyes are perfect.

alright, will do, and can you tell me how long youll be on? and if you have aim or skype PM me your username so we can talk there, it will be easier.
Originally Posted by noscd5335 View Post
wait for me i got this > : D

NO, every time i get in a request you steal it from under my feet :| i cant have this one?

and is this better:

if broken:http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4...eadwheadph.gif
Last edited by jordenc; Apr 3, 2010 at 03:36 AM.
Yeah its quite better. But the phones dont look real.
But, as I said I would wait until Sunday, noscd5335 will have his chance.