Ranking
Original Post
so i'm new.. and i just started but i'd like some help with single player replays.. so far i cant do much cause im still learning. so ill post some of what i have so far and if you guys so help me out that'd be great!

heres my first one =/
Attached Files
guess not....rpl (58.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Murmayder; Apr 3, 2010 at 09:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Monopolus View Post
heres my first one =/

First of all read forum rules, double posts aren't allowed, use the edit button.

That replay had a nice concept, but next time try gaining speed and power, off jumps and raises, and always be one step ahead of your opponent online, online play will help you do better on single payer.

Best of luck.

~Dargoba
Breaking rules is bad
Originally Posted by Dargoba View Post
First of all read forum rules, double posts aren't allowed, use the edit button.

That replay had a nice concept, but next time try gaining speed and power, off jumps and raises, and always be one step ahead of your opponent online, online play will help you do better on single payer.

Best of luck.

~Dargoba

okay, so i should try to make more speed and then i'll knock off parts of uke?
and sorry for the double post =/
thanks jxc that actually helped alot.
after much practice and watching endless replays i've got a finished product!
Attached Files
yes!.rpl (94.1 KB, 10 views)
Hello Mono,

Welcome to Toribash.

The replays were nice, since you're new. But next time you want to show the community some replays, don't post them here.

Post them here
Last edited by pleasu; Apr 3, 2010 at 03:23 PM.
He's just looking for some help not to show off the replay so this is the right place for it. That replay's pretty good for a new member ^^

However, you should try to gain more momentum and some speed when making replays.

There are many good ways of gaining speed and momentum. The easiest one is to shoot yourself against Uke. You can do that by falling backwards and lower your shoulders, extending wrists and arms. The moment you reach the ground you raise your shoulders and you shoot your legs up and gets into a position for a decap or split.

Want more help? Feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to help you out
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
He's just looking for some help not to show off the replay so this is the right place for it. That replay's pretty good for a new member ^^

However, you should try to gain more momentum and some speed when making replays.

There are many good ways of gaining speed and momentum. The easiest one is to shoot yourself against Uke. You can do that by falling backwards and lower your shoulders, extending wrists and arms. The moment you reach the ground you raise your shoulders and you shoot your legs up and gets into a position for a decap or split.

Want more help? Feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to help you out

hmm, thanks tempo! i experimented with some of what you said and had a really nice replay, unfortunetly its on my other computer, so ill upload it later. the next thing i have to work on besides knocking off parts of uke is style and transition like in most of the replays i looked at. if you could help me with that i'd be very grateful =3
He can post whatever he wants here as long as it's relevant to what he needs help with as a new player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
HOW DO YOU VIEW REPLAYS ONLINE Please answer soon.And what is that power thing jtc1013 was talking about? Is it settings or something?