Toribash
Original Post

Well here is where i sell you ideas.
Do you need an idea for a set? A banner?
I sell ideas for the low price of 750 TC per idea.
I have given up on texturing because nobody likes my art much.
but i think i still have some good ideas.
I will give you an idea for anything.
After you finish with your art, please put the final product in here for showing.
Just fill out this form:

Item: (Set,Banner,Shop)
Colors: (Some Colors)
Style: (Abstract,Other Stuff)
Extra Info: (Extra Info)

None Yet
Last edited by Ecto; Apr 3, 2010 at 04:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

he doesnt do the actual 'images'
he gives you a detailed idea.
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
yeah, i want to see either an example detailed idea, or an example of someone's work that was inspired by his ideas.
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
darn hes offline. oh well:
Item: 3d image
Colors: i pick
Style: Abstract
Extra Info: just give me a nice idea for something to make

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
darn hes offline. oh well:
Item: 3d image
Colors: i pick
Extra Info: just give me a nice idea for something to make

you can do 2 toris fighting in this position:Reference pic. and then make wisp lines going around them and different colors for both of them so that they fuse together and make a new color in the middle. then you can make a tori looking from above and rubbing his chin and watching what is happening,he can be like in a cloud. and the background could be up high in the mountains.

Originally Posted by Wancorne View Post
Item: Set
Colors: Dark tones
Extra Info: if il like teh idea il pay moar

Reference Pic
you may want to do something like that where it is dark on the outsides of the set like on the sides of the legs that are pointing out and on the hands and triceps and have a cool but subtle pattern on the outside and then have a burst of light from the inside of the legs, the torso, and the biceps and then make the head like a demon smiling and make it evil. for the feet you could do it like the legs. and there could be light on the bottom of the head.

Originally Posted by D3CAP View Post
yeah, i want to see either an example detailed idea, or an example of someone's work that was inspired by his ideas.

i dont have any... i just started. but i will put them in the done section as i go.

and once u guys finish please post it in here so i can put it in the done section thanx
Last edited by Ecto; Apr 3, 2010 at 07:31 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3