Ranking
Original Post
High Quality Avatars?
I've been recentley wanting to get an avatar, I wanted it to be in High Quality sort of like Chris's (artist) or War_Hero's but I couldn't find any. Can you tell me a good source for High Quality images?
If you want the full quality of your image size, you have to buy a ToriPrime.

If you don't want that, then the 128x128 format size is the best.
There are avatars on the forums and avatars in the game, which shows up beneath your name. So which one are you talking about.

High quality avatars on the forum is no problem, just make the image 512x512 it'll be better quality apparently.

High quality avatars in game don't exist yet unless you do what Armin said was get a higher resolution head texture so the avatar in game looks a lot better looking.
High quality avatars are all depending on how good of an artist you are bro.
The size of the avatar is 100x100, so working in that size will keep the best quality.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
I've been recentley wanting to get an avatar, I wanted it to be in High Quality sort of like Chris's (artist) or War_Hero's but I couldn't find any. Can you tell me a good source for High Quality images?

If you find that you cannot produce artwork like that of Chris or War_Hero, then you may want to ask them to do it for you or ask them how they learned so that you may become as good as they are. If they are in a particularly giving mood then you may be in luck if you ask if they could tutor you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Well, sometimes you just have to draw an avatar yourself and sometimes you just find an image. Take my avatar as an example, it looks like pretty good quality.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.