Toribash
Original Post
Looking For a Sensai
I am Looking For a Sensai that can train me to learn how all the joints work and also to fight in Wushu. I have a Slim Understand of what joints dose what but I dont have the skills enough yet to fight in wushu mod whihc is what iw ant to do can someone please help me.
me x[) i was rank 1 blue belt and never did anything but insta feet and wushu basicly my whole gaming time on this game x[)
toadstyle : the rank is based on QI, and not Win and Looses. While more near of reaching the next belt, better rank you have.
RyuKye : in game there is a tutorial on how to do some moves and then the final battle versus uke for getting graduated. Just enter the game then click the option that sais Fight School and there you will have the Tutorial then basic moves then advanced moves and at the end, you can challange uke for graduation.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it would be realy great if you could possibly train me to fight wushu... I have been trying to learn on my own fighting the uke... but sofar i am not getting anywhere..
noit alowed to double post ryuke ull get fractured umm ill train u tell me were u wanna meet i got some free items u can have i dont need here are some replays to see who ur gunna be learning from if u accept there on my other account
Attached Files
0 my first new replay.rpl (60.5 KB, 6 views)
torque spin.rpl (27.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Obama; Apr 4, 2010 at 04:43 PM.
Sorry for the double Post, I am on the game right now just inside the basic Area, If you log onto the game you will find a multiplay game room with my name on it in a sec
If you are interested in learning how to play Toribash, I suggest you browse through the classes here
Huck and myself both teach classes about mods, and I will be holding a wushu class wednesday
elsewhere