Toribash
Original Post
tay's textures
ahere you will se some of the fines textures out there not 2 pricy but i do have a nice 1 at about 6k have a look

this here is one of my favorites you gotta see it for your self 6k

request heads like saying i want vamp thehm my name at the top simmple ones only cost 500tc

heres a good one i sell planet heads like earth check it all 3k each
im only showing you earth i have a sun tho

3k like the other planet heads

heres my fire X i can change the color of the fire or X just tell me

ITS CAT MAN :P

2k i also have something a little simular check it dudly made this i added blood on it and i made others he said he could only get 1 head in

2.5k i love this head i wanted to keep it rare but dudley said we gotta make money so its for sell

this head is out of the world :Psorry this one is glitching 1k

new lighting corupt like this the orignal is only 2k when i corupt it its 2.2k
2.2k this was origonaly for vamps but i couldnt find him so im selling it to every1

P.s i add can add lightning corupts on all my like this vamp head

and ima show you all my planet heads i think there glitched tho :*(

jupiter3k and its not realy like this when you put it on jsyk

saturn its not realy cool cuz it doesnt have the rings u can just put a flame around it

mars this is the last planet head ima post today ill post the rest tomorrow or next weak3k

ok now heres one of my sets ppl heres pic 1moving

pic 2

and pic threeits all mine no google i thought i might have to show yall ppl wat i can do :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Last edited by liltay1426; Apr 26, 2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: OK GUYS ILL JUST MAKE MY SETS IF THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY IM NOT PERFECT AT HEADS BUT WHEN I MAKE A SET IT OWNS!!!
yo manyn are copypasted :/ but still gl...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
um no. 3/4s of these heads are just google pictures. And their not even edited. Just a flat pic. really, try selling these at 50 tc.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
You do realize you'll probably get banned right? almost all the images you stole you claimed as your own, talk about copyright -.-