Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
starting to loose more ofthen than win
oke so,im new and been playing for a week or so, im almost blue belt and dunno why but almost all the people i fight agaist just clap there hands and grab me, and their weight pushes me down, i need some tips, pointers, anything
Attached Files
blah.rpl (49.4 KB, 15 views)
first nice opponent.rpl (49.6 KB, 12 views)
Well, the way to resist clap hands, you also do them. (at least that's what i do) I also contract my elbows, and extend them to make enemies fall. (I don't fully guarantee that will work, but well it works for me)
darkshadow8
not dead
if you dont wonna DQ you could try to use your arms. when u fall, try to lift you and them with the arm (remember hands dont DQ)
You should try out Taekkyon or wushu. In those modes claps usually don't work.

However, a tip for you when playing sambo or aikido, try not to be under your opponent. That tends to get you disqualified. Stay on your feet as much as you can and grab the opponents arms, torso or head. Don't grab the opponents legs too much because that might turn your move into a shovel and I don't want to be responsible for encouraging someone to shovel.

Try that out. I'm not saying this is going to be 100% foolproof, but it works for me mostly.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
You're a blue belt... You can go to SemiPro Wushu.
Of course you can make private servers, but that's not what you really want, right?
the this is that to try to keep both feet on the floor. if youve got one in the air,the enemie is going to use to against you, hes going to use it as a pivot to slam ur head into the floor.if youve already got one in the air, extend ur other leg as far as possible. remeber, extend has more resistance than hold. as said above use ur arms, and lower them before you get out of the dojo, then raise to flip him.

when he is lift kicking you, try to contract ur glutes on em to lock his leg in position, then try to push him to the floor.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.