Toribash
Original Post
Realsitic hands?
REALISTIC HANDS IDEA

Why not, this can make, mods and replays more addictable, imagine, you grab head with your whole five blood fingers and other you place on ukes pec, and for example you take off his head like a predator! after wards we can add finger textures, and such

Since the title of toribash ''Violence Perfected''.. We need to make this game a lil more creepy. Like adding relastic hands with fingers. And if we could combine
realistic hands with sticky blood... Oh man.. Thats a fucking violence! Imagine your hands full of demon blood! I know, maybe it will has some bugs, but we will get over it, i hope

And then you will may say ''If we put this suggestion in the game, we may need an age restriction...''. I would agree to set it 16+ or less. Becouse it can turn psyhicly uncool. i.e - You making a replay, you really, really, really want to make something cool, like get ukes blood all over you, but sadly no luck, nothing happens, failure each time, etc... But normal people can get over it, we cant make sure, and ask evryone : ''How are you? You havent became a psycho playing this game? Will you not tell your mother that you play this?....

I've made a scheme for you to show how it could work(see attached files)

Please, say your opinion, and add something you think can improve it.
Attached Images
realistic_hands idea.jpg (11.5 KB, 89 views)
ok no. Its so much simpler to click the hand to grab. Rather than click each joint on each finger to grab.

also, with your idea, it would be so easy to get out of the grip.

also, a lot of moves and such have moves where you balance on your hands. It would be very annoying to try and balance like that with fingers that you have to control one by one...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
We could config 2 keys. First That sets left hand to garbbing mode, second sets the right one.

Yes, moves may become difficult to preform, but still we will have new moves with this system.
I was mildly disturbed by the way you presented your suggestion, but I think blood splatters on tori's are on the Wii already.

As for the fingers, there is simply no point in adding 20 new joints (2 joints per finger and 10 fingers) just for hands. This doubles the number of joints on a tori. Not only that contracting and extending fingers is about the most useless option you could have.

The way it is you can slap, punch and grab with your hands. What more do they need to do?!?
Maybe the hand cubes could be a fist, and grabbing would be an open hand...?
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Exactly my point Fish. In fact, Im fairly certain that suggestions related to changing the toris are pretty useless... I doubt they are going to add/edit anything about them, with the wii version coming out and everything. Also, you are correct. There are blood splatters on the toris in the wii version. As well as hair
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Originally Posted by WuTangLee View Post
...but still we will have new moves with this system.

Like extending your middle finger or giving a less harsh thumbs up? Trust me this is useless.
It would be SOO cool. You could do legit choke slams. And crazy stuff like that.
But it would be crazy hard to program.
piss