Toribash
Original Post
omg...
hmm i got some troubles activating my items i bought a few items and activated them then i close the game and then enter it again but my items still isnt there then i asked an other player about he could see them neither he could if you say i shuld wait theres 2 items i activated 1 week ago now which neither is there... am i doing something wrong or is it an epic failure for my account or what is it!?!

hmm now i am writing anyway how can i get the head i made whith gimp into the game!?!
about the items. have u deactivated the old items u have. like if u had "orc force" activasted and then u buy like "aqua force" and activate that. then u have to decativate the orc force.

and the head stuff. 1st u have to buy a head texture, u can buy it in the shop. it costs 2k (2000tc) and then activate it. then u go to "textures" and apload ur head there.

~FluXen
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
i had no items on before these are my first items

im making my own head and its 300x300 so which texture shuld i buy!?!? and if im gonna sell that head or copies i have to buy an texture for them to
Last edited by moderload; Apr 11, 2010 at 04:54 PM.
Originally Posted by moderload View Post
i had no items on before these are my first items

im making my own head and its 300x300 so which texture shuld i buy!?!? and if im gonna sell that head or copies i have to buy an texture for them to

Well, the one for 2000 tc works with 128x128 heads only. You'll have to buy the 500x500 headtexture or the 256x256 headtexture I think. But they're very expensive.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Well, you should probably buy a 256x256 head texture, and resize the head to 256x256 px.

Tempo: There's not a 500x500 head texture. It's 512x512 :P
if you make a headtexture you'll need to upload it, that means you won't need to buy a new head texture if you wanna have a new head.
Check out my Youtube!
that doesnt change that i was an huge idiot and bought [gui] header... and i still doesnt know what i does!?! so... i wont buy tc neither... so yeah... but you shuld atleast see the picture i wanted to use...
Attached Images
head for toribash2.png (18.0 KB, 7 views)
yeah i will try but you must admit it could be an pretty cool head perfeckt text to it " remember im WATCHING you" ... im really bored...

how about these
Attached Images
head for toribash black.png (6.1 KB, 4 views)
head for toribash.png (8.0 KB, 3 views)
head for toribash2.png (13.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by moderload; Apr 11, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
You need to make that eye-like object somewhat smaller. If not, then the "eye" will be wrapped around the entire head making it look strange and not very good.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly