split kick.rpl (56.0 KB, 17 views)
mega kick.rpl (50.2 KB, 12 views)
headpunch.rpl (41.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Zinkon; Nov 29, 2007 at 09:34 PM. Reason: added "headpuch"
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
great replays, you really seem to like headkicks (if you've actually made 24 of em, it'd be quite crazy if you didn't).

love your dancing, btw

i edited the replay, too, just for the heck of it. i smush uke a bit, sorta madmaning, but i'm not in the mood, so i just made a couple of dm's and stepped on him
Attached Files
splitsmush.rpl (143.3 KB, 9 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
i can't believe i got 2 comments!!! my threads are usually MOST unviewable. yes, i do like head kicks. ALL MY HEAD KICK'S: Zinkons head kick pack
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
actually that's better than my madmans thread, i only got 2 people to comment, only they commented a lot during that about half an hour.

too bad this thread isn't getting attention. it seems that quite good threads get less attention than really shitty ones
I refuse to grab.
-
nah, i'm like invisible in my school, in my class, IN EVERY GAME THERE IS and toribash
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
well, as you may have noticed, you are not

it's no big deal, that link to my thread has been there for 2 days already, about as much long as this thread's been around. this thread has got comments, nobody's visited my thread after i added that link. Toribash forums are slow and i quess you've just had a bad luck
I refuse to grab.
-