Toribash
Original Post
question about tournaments
i know this is probably a n00b question,but i must ask it.what i want to know is how to participate in tournaments?for example,i see 500tc tourney on multiplayer but when i join i am in specs?!do i need to pay some tc to join?
When the tournament is over, you will be auto entered.

When tournaments have already started, they are in lockdown and no one else can join.

The server usually says "3 games remaining" or something to show you when it is over.
yes when you join after it has started, you will appear in the spectators. This is to prevent the tourney lasting forever. You will also be sent to spectators if you lose on most servers.

So if you want to make sure your in a tourney, make sure you get there right away, they fill up quick.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
also, i sometimes join a tourney that has not yet started. when you do so sometimes you arent entered. if you do not yet know how to enter, while in spec, before the tournament you type

/en

or

/enter
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Also, there are not only the tourney matches with numbers of how much left. There are other people who host tourneys with more money as well.