Toribash
Original Post
Whoo, a really slow quasi-madman.
Good by my standards. Showy, but extremely slow. For those (thankfully few) who don't notice, I actually started this with a snapkick variation (ha, only thing I'm good at).

Actaully, this is so slow you might just want to call it a dismember replay and not a madman.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:09 PM.
stylish, quite. slow, not really. how did you think about making a madman?*hint* *hint* *hint*

it's visible that you don't use frac turns, with thich you could make that faster, better, more destructive and more flowing... but still, an ok (first?) madman

here's an edit to show it has potential (it's a still a bit slow for a madman of mine)
Attached Files
quasimadman archlurps edit.rpl (182.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 29, 2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: added replay
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
stylish, quite. slow, not really. how did you think about making a madman?*hint* *hint* *hint*

it's visible that you don't use frac turns, with thich you could make that faster, better, more destructive and more flowing... but still, an ok (first?) madman

here's an edit to show it has potential (it's a still a bit slow for a madman of mine)

thats not a madman in YOUR opinion lol. you said:

actually not in my opinion, it fails to fullfill two of my requirements for madman;
all limbs (and preferrably head) must be removed from (1) each other and (2) at least a part of the torso (=chest, lumbar and abs joints).
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
Originally Posted by Zinkon View Post
thats not a madman in YOUR opinion lol. you said:

actually not in my opinion, it fails to fullfill two of my requirements for madman;
all limbs (and preferrably head) must be removed from (1) each other and (2) at least a part of the torso (=chest, lumbar and abs joints).

why is that? all of those joints were completely detached (attached to one pec, but i count it as a sort of no-mans land thing. no i didn't just make that up, the full definition is on another thread, and the post was edited like 2 weeks ago)

what i mean is that the pec (or glute if it's a foot) may be attached to either the torso or the limb
I refuse to grab.
-
the pec doesn't count, because you said atleast one part of the tarso(chest, lumbar or abs) but not pec(s)
(\_/)
(0.o)
(><)
/_|_\
the one part is the whole torso in this case. i mean, that a limb may not stay attached to all 3 parts of the torso
I refuse to grab.
-
that's not fractured english, mind you.

here is the complete list of requirements and a few examples to demonstrate (sorry to put this on ur thread 3vi1)

Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post

definition of a madman:

in my definition, a madman is a replay in which uke's arms and legs are detached from each other and the torso or a part of it from the shoulder/hip or further. uke may not assist by grabbing or applying force to joints, or by holding after the first dismem. premature relaxing of joints is allowed

examples:

feet are deattached, but both buttocks are attached to the same leg: yes, they are deattached from the hip

limbs are deattached, but a part of the torso is attached to one leg: yes, as long as a part of the torso is completely deattached, i'll call this one a madman

the head is still attached: yes, i would call this a madman, but propably not a very good one

the breaking of uke takes considerably more than 500 frames: yes, same as above

all 3 parts of the torso are attached to a limb: no, at least a part of the torso must be deattached from the limbs and preferrably the head

I refuse to grab.
-