Toribash
Original Post
I need help badly
Whenever I try to open toribash now, it opens the outline of the window, then closes on me, I dont know what happens, its done this for only like a day but i need to know what happens, heres what it says on the stderr.txt file:

failed to load texture data/textures/cursor/cb
failed to load texture data/textures/buttons/ready
failed to load texture data/textures//indicator
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

(I have been able to run it perfectly for a while now so I dont know whats going on)
I have quit. Goodbye all.
look up properties on your toribash icon, if -shaders 1 is at the end, take it off. if it isnt try putting in -shaders 0 and -music 0, -fluidblood 0
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
look up properties on your toribash icon, if -shaders 1 is at the end, take it off. if it isnt try putting in -shaders 0 and -music 0, -fluidblood 0

thanks but it doesnt say if shaders are on 1 or 0 or anything at that matter, same with music and fluid blood
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
try typing in -shaders 0 at the end

I dont know what you mean, at the end of what exactly?
you have to type in "-shaders 0" at the end
if that doesnt work, download new drivers
if that doesnt work, get a clean re install
if that doesnt work, open up "default" in the Toribash directory in notepad and change the value of shaders, reflections, soft shadow, fluid to 0
if all else fails, restart youre computer
*make sure you have 3.06, tis on the download page
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Get 3.06....

It MIGHT work. Unless your card doesn't support opengl2.

Soop.

3.06 is not a 'new' version. You can use 3.01 to play with people who are playing 3.06.

Find a download to 3.01 or any other version that didn't do this. And once a newer version comes out that doesn't do this. Hope this works...
Last edited by Pirate_old; Dec 1, 2007 at 03:09 PM.